Starting from our Denim Jacket silhouette, customize the piece with your own printed designs & placements
Upload your mock-up on Instagram
The design with most votes wins!
How to participate:
- Download the mock-up files on this page
- Add your designs/prints to the different customizable areas of your choice
- Create your own mock-up including your customization (digital or by hand)
- Post it on IG and tag @northhillparis
- We will repost them in permanent stories where anyone can vote once
- Votes are closed on May 15. The participant with most votes wins.
- You can submit as many custom designs as you want.
The files you can use:
In the download files you will find:
- a .PSD file with mockups of the front, back, and details of the jacket, for the creatives used to Photoshop
- an .AI file with mockups of the front, back, and details of the jacket, for the creatives used to Illustrator
- .JPEG files for each colorway of the jacket, with front, back, and details of the jacket, for the creatives that prefer to use other programs or print the .JPEG and paint / draw / or any other technique of their choice, then scan their customized mockups or take pictures of them
The customizable garment is a denim jacket with a straight fit, side pockets and chest flap pockets. It features antique brass buttons at front and cuffs.
You get to choose between two different denim fabrics :
- Black 100% cotton 450gsm raw denim fabric
- Natural undyed 100% cotton 435gsm raw denim fabric
The jacket will be entirely made in our 18th arrondissement atelier. The retail value for this custom jacket is €375.
You can customize up to 7 parts by digital printing (you have to choose at least 1, and at most all 7). Digital printing ensures that any type of visual can be successfully printed (solid colors, gradients, photography, typography, etc...). Only original content will be accepted (no copyright infringement).
Votes on Instagram:
Post your design on Instagram and tag @northhillparis in. We will collect all participations and upload them in a permanent story on our IG page.
Anybody can see all participations and vote one time for every design presented. On May 15th, the custom jacket with most votes wins.
Early participants will have slightly better chances as their post will have been seen for a longer period of time.